Wednesday, January 25, 2012

More Self Portraits


More self portraits. Exciting right? Ahaha. I just arrived home from my ceramics class which I now despise. My last semester of college and theres not a single class I'm in that I enjoy. Even worse yet, many of them just upset me like nothing else in this world can. I just think elitism and disrespect has no place in college classes.









I also found this yesterday while going through old photos. I think the connection this quote has to my life now is phenomenal. When I first found this, five or six years ago, I had hardly kissed a boy, let alone loved one. Looking through every relationship I've ever been in, there has never been a single one where this quote hasn't been applicable for the majority of it. I have an awful awful time with commitment and as a result, it has taken a lot of people away from me. 

It's odd how five years later this still holds meaning to me.

2 comments:

  1. Great blog Kim! I'm in love about it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie do you have fb? My english isn't good, sorry

    ReplyDelete