Friday, February 24, 2012

Spring Break in Cincinnati

I'm on spring break here in Ohio and took a trip down to Cincinnati to see a friend perform Rent with my family, and it was simply delightful. I had been itching to get out of the city so I enjoyed every minute of it, I just wish we could have stayed longer!



































And this is my new baby. None of these photos were taken with it since I literally just opened it less than an hour ago but now I need to find my tripod and buy a remote. I am so excited to have a DSLR I have wanted one for a very very long time. I'm still a bit sad that I didn't have one in Paris with me last year. Now I have another camera to add to my collection of "What camera am I going to carry around today?"

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to get away when you feel you have to. Also, these pics are really pretty.


    /Avy
    http:// mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete