Saturday, March 3, 2012

Commonwealth












I went to a delicious sandwich shop with a friend today called Commonwealth. I didn't eat but the shop was lovely and what I did try of my friends sandwich was yummy and the cheesecake in the jar was just about the cutest thing ever so I was sold. Theres also art so its a gallery too.

Commonwealth Sandwich Bar
1437 North High Street, Columbus, Ohio
commonwealthsandwhichbar.com


After that we went to Magnolia Thunderpussy to look at vinyl and I was super disappointed. I couldn't find Fleetwood Mac, Bon Iver, Alison Krauss or M83. Plus, it wasn't until I got home that I realized I forgot to check for Jonsi (which I am listening to now ahhhh).

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Amazing photo, sounds like a ton of fun too!

    PS. We've a giveaway to Number A on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like! :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete