Friday, March 9, 2012

Mockingjay























I finished the Hunger Games series. Mockingjay was a joke. I was disappointed in the ending. The entire thing felt rushed, pointless and lacked the depth that I found so enjoyable in the other two books.

Spring break is over, and with that has come the realization that I have a research paper due in about thirty days that I haven't started. I've really screwed myself over. I sat at the library today, clueless as to how I'm supposed to even begin or structure my essay on my research methods.

I suppose I just feel lost and out of place, like I'm waiting for someone to tell me what to do because I have no idea. I've been drinking lots of tea to compensate for the dread I've been feeling every day.
On the upside my sister gifted me a remote for my camera as a graduation present. On the downside, in the letter she accompanied it with she wrote something along the lines of "We've never really been close and it's one of the things I've most regretted." I wanted to cry.


2 comments:

  1. Your pics are really gorgeous! I know people always ask but what camera do you use? Also I just recently finished The Hunger Games Series and I agree that Mockingjay was a joke and a waste of time! I was very disappointed with it. It definitely felt rushed. Maybe the movie coming out tomorrow will make up for the all that disappointment from the last book.....It's awesome your sister bought you a remote for your camera. I know I dont know you, but you said you were sad that your sister said that she regretted you guys were never close...it's not to late to start getting close to your sister...it's true it's different when you're older, it seems harder to form a close relationship with your siblings but now that you know your sister wished you guys has been closer you both can work hard to start becoming close now. I hope you guys do. Keep up the good work with your photos. They are absolutely stunning ♥

    ReplyDelete