Monday, April 16, 2012

Art Gallerys and Parks

I made and ordered two books from Mixbook and they came in the mail a few weeks ago. I quite enjoy them.



So I am a senior and I graduate in about 20 days so I have been busy finishing up papers and presentations and more papers and exams and more papers. I'm hopefully mostly done with my twenty page research paper, right now I am most stressed about an exam I have on Wednesday that I haven't quite studied for...

Life has been stressful but peaceful the last month. I had a job interview that could have gone better but at least that is over with, I went to both CD101 low dough shows so I got to see J Roddy Walston and the Business, Margot and the Nuclear So & So's, Of Monsters and Men, Walk the Moon and The Naked and Famous. Walk the Moon was absolutely fabulous, they put on such a wonderful show and have such a nice stage presence.

I also went to the park around Franklin Park Conservatory which was nice.







Oh and my friends and I had taco and margaritas night! We also played this game Quelf which was interesting..there was a guy fixing their cable so we had been drinking and of course I got the card pictured below right as this random man was inside working on the television.











Oh! And my campus had a student art gallery so five of my pieces were in that so my family came to the reception with me!


 This is my ceramics piece, its from Rilo Kileys The Execution of All Things.

Then the two white matted ones are mine also.




My landlord is showing our house this week so I have to go clean now. I haven't eaten much in four days and I feel wonderful. I just wish this exam Wednesday wasn't happening. Oh and I'm donating blood on Tuesday, I'm going to have to cancel that.

No comments:

Post a Comment