Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Reimagined

I finally got photoshop on my laptop..it only took three years. So I spent time procrastinating these last 24 hours by using some actions on old photos.















In two hours I will be in my seminar class, giving my final thirty minute presentation on my twenty page research paper. I'm nervous but I'm just going to suck it up and deal with it. Theres only my professor and three other students, two of whom I'm friends with so. I just want to get a good grade so I can graduate with honors.
After class I plan on going out to celebrate. Hard. I'm pretty much finished with my 10 (seven) page paper for another class which just leaves my three page paper about whether I think racism still exists and why.

I'm in a ceramics class this semester as well and a pot I have been working on since probably February was fired this week, the back of it cracked but I'm okay with that I guess, I put clear glaze on it so its being fired again, I just hope it doesnt crack more. Or break. Literally ... I spent weeks on that thing. I'm also almost finished with my final piece which is like a coil/tree root/branch lantern. I quite like it.

I'm trying so hard to not get nervous about this presentation oh my goodness!!!!!! Its so exciting to thing I'll almost be done after this but so nerve-wrecking at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment