Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Nostaligia












I like tea, candles, records, driving with the windows down, trips out of the city, girls night, whiskey, nature, anything French, sewing, thrifting, photographing, writing, hula-hooping, dinner parties, lingerie, film, lists, crafts, golden hour, bicycling, swimming, dressing up, cooking with friends, homemade popcorn, incense, getting to know new people, sunsets and sunrises, feminism, dance parties, time spent with family, kayaking,  debates, yoga, books, stargazing, bonfires, new experiences.


I am not perfect but I am human. I make mistakes but when I love, I love with my entire being. I love every moment in life, the good and the bad. I've been in love, I've had my heart broken, I've lived in a culture not my own, and these are all such small tiny parts of the person that I am. They aren't even real. They are experiences and emotions and thoughts and feelings put into words and a language that are not my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment