Monday, August 6, 2012

I feel the earth move























I am sad right now and it is a rare occurrence when I will write when feeling such things because I am a huge believer in putting good energy into the world but I cannot even fake good energy right now. The way I am feeling is a way I have not felt in a very long time and it really just came out of nowhere and I had such an awful night last night but I came home and refused to be sad, so I had a quite wonderful day today.

But all of the sudden and out of nowhere I just feel empty. And normally I can think of something to help me not feel this way but I cannot right now, or maybe I just don't want to. And it's pathetic and I hate feeling this way. I'm going to go sleep now because tomorrow is a new morning and I am at least thankful enough that I find solace and hope in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment