Friday, September 7, 2012

Post



Lately I have just been working a lot and socializing when I get the chance (surprise). I saw Celeste and Jesse Forever but I didn't think it was very good. Of course it struck a cord with me in the sense that I have been there and done that and it seems my life is full of those on again off again/you want what you cant have scenarios, but still.

It's Friday night and I'm staying in because I have not had a good night though I'm sure going out would have been a better choice than to stay in and wallow in self-loathing and depression but we choose our own battles.

I need a hair cut. I want to go short and blonde. But I certainly don't need another reason to be sad, and I am awfully attached to my hair.

Tomorrow will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment